Parish Council Meeting
Public viewing – the meeting will be streamed live on the Parish Council’s Facebook page: @ycmparishcouncil
In view of the on-going restrictions because of the Covid-19 pandemic residents are encouraged to join the meeting on-line. Anyone who attends in person will be expected to follow strict public health advice, details of which are set out below.
Public Question Time
Anyone who wants to ask a question during the public question time session should contact the Parish Clerk by 12 noon on Tuesday 14 September 2021.
Public health advice when attending parish council meetings
- Anyone coming to a parish council meeting is expected to have a lateral flow test which must report a negative result.
- Face masks must be worn when moving around the conference centre but can be removed when seated in the meeting.
- Social distancing must be maintained when in the conference centre; the room in which the meeting will be held will allow for seating that is in line with social distancing rules.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance of the conference centre and should be used on entering the building.
- Anyone who wants to ask a question at the meeting should contact the parish clerk by 12 noon on Tuesday 14 September 2021.
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Interest
- Public Question Time (30 minutes)
(Anyone who wants to ask a question during the public question time session should contact the Parish Clerk by 12 noon on Tuesday 14 September 2021.)
- PCSO – update report, local issues
- Community Speed Watch Update
- Reports from Borough and County Councillors
- Update on HS2
- Update on the work of the Stone Rail Head Crisis Group
- HS2 Community Engagement
- Funding bids – next steps in the preparation of bids
- Minutes of the meeting held on 14 July 2021 – To approve the draft minutes (as previously circulated) and to consider any matters arising not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
- Parish Clerk’s report:
- Budget – update and schedule of payments
- Update report on actions taken
- Email communication methods for parish councillors
- Network Plus – update of progress with the work on Yarnfield Lane
- Audit – report on the outcome of the annual audit
- Staffordshire County Council – consultation on the buffer zones and Cold Meece speed limit
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee (2 – 5 June 2022) –planning for next year’s celebration event
- Village Green Project – to agree next steps
- Neighbourhood Plan – update on actions taken and to agree next steps
- Policy document
- Equality and Diversity
- Remembrance Day 2021 – to agree plans
- Updates from Parish Councillors
- Planning – to consider any planning applications in the parish
- Date and time of next meeting
13 October 2021 at 7.30pm
Clerk to the Parish Council
Date: 8 September 2021