Parish Council Meeting (On-line)
As public meetings are still prohibited because of the Covid-19 pandemic this will be an online meeting.
To allow public viewing the meeting will be streamed live on the Parish Council’s Facebook page:
Yarnfield and Cold Meece Parish Clerk
YARNFIELD AND COLD MEECE PARISH COUNCIL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday 15th September 2020 at 7.30pm
Public viewing – the meeting will be streamed live on the Parish Council’s Facebook page: @ycmparishcouncil
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Interest
- Public Question Time (30 minutes)
Anyone who wants to ask a question during the public question time session should contact the parish clerk by 12 noon on Monday 14th September 2020.
- Radar speed sign – Community Speed Watch report on the use of the sign.
- Reports from Borough and County Councillors.
- Update on HS2 petition to the House of Lords.
- Approval of the published minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 14thJuly 2020.
(Published on the Parish Council Website on 19th August 2020)
- To consider any matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
- Report of the Clerk to the Parish Council:
- Budget – update and schedule of payments.
- Correspondence, circulars and issues raised.
- Yarnfield Park, to consider a report on speeding on the estate.
- Yarnfield Park, update on the section 106 agreement.
- Village Green, to consider proposals to consult on possible improvements.
- Y&CM Footpath NO. 10, to consider an application for Public Path Diversion Order.
- Stone Area Parish Liaison Group, to consider a request about the Stafford Borough Council’s planning consultation process.
- Labour in Vain, to provide an update on plans for the pub.
- SBC Community Awards, to consider an invitation to make a nomination from the parish.
- Reports from Parish Councillors on meetings/courses attended.
- Date and time of next meeting.
Tuesday 13th October 2020, at 7.30pm
Clerk to the Parish Council
Date 10 September 2020