Parish Council Meeting (On-line)
As public meetings are still prohibited because of the Covid-19 pandemic this will be an online meeting.
To allow public viewing the meeting will be streamed live on the Parish Council’s Facebook page:
Yarnfield and Cold Meece Parish Clerk
YARNFIELD AND COLD MEECE PARISH COUNCIL PARISH COUNCIL ON-LINE MEETING
Tuesday 13 October 2020 at 7.30pm
Public viewing – the meeting will be streamed live on the Parish Council’s Facebook page: @ycmparishcouncil
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Interest
- Public Question Time (30 minutes)
Anyone who wants to ask a question during the public question time session should contact the parish clerk by 12 noon on Monday 12 October 2020.
- Radar speed sign – Community Speed Watch report on the use of the sign.
- Reports from Borough and County Councillors.
- Severn Trent – to receive an update on work in the parish.
- Update on HS2 from the Stone Rail Head Crisis Group.
- Approval of the published draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 15 September 2020.
(as previously circulated)
- To consider any matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
- Highlows Lane/Yarnfield Lane Junction – to receive a report following a site visit.
- Village Green – to receive a report on the consultation response and next actions.
- Yarnfield Park – update on estate management and traffic speed
- Report of the Clerk to the Parish Council:
- Budget – update and schedule of payments
- Correspondence, circulars and issues
- Y&CM Footpath No. 10 – to agree the Parish Council’s response to the Public Path Diversion Order
- Stafford BC – Parish Council Liaison Meeting – to receive a report on the borough council briefing
- Reports from Parish Councillors on meetings/courses attended.
- Date and time of next meeting – Tuesday 10 November 2020 at 7.30pm
Clerk to the Parish Council
Date 8 October 2020
 Clerk’s contact details:
Email – email@example.com
Tel – 07546 456771