Parish Council Meeting (On-line)
As public meetings are still prohibited because of the Covid-19 pandemic this will be an online meeting.
To allow public viewing the meeting will be streamed live on the Parish Council’s Facebook page:
Yarnfield and Cold Meece Parish Clerk
Public viewing – the meeting will be streamed live on the Parish Council’s Facebook page: @ycmparishcouncil
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Interest
- Crime Statistics – PCSO
- 2021 Census presentation – Census Engagement Manager – Staffordshire
- Public Question Time (30 minutes)
Anyone who wants to ask a question during the public question time session should contact the parish clerk by 12 noon on Monday 8th February 2021.
- Community Speed Watch – to agree a Speed Safety Strategy for the parish
- Reports from Borough and County Councillors.
- Update on HS2 from the Stone Rail Head Crisis Group.
- Approval of the published draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 12th January 2021.
(as previously circulated)
- To consider any matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
- Neighbourhood Plan – to agree the proposals from Unban Vision on the development of the plan.
- Covid-19 update
- Report of the Clerk to the Parish Council:
- Budget – update and schedule of payments;
- Correspondence and circulars.
- Update to the Risk Register – to agree an amendment to include the Meecebrook development as a strategic risk for the parish.
- Greenside playground – report on the annual inspection and proposed renovation/refurbishment.
- Reports from Parish Councillors on meetings/courses attended.
- Date and time of next meeting.
Tuesday 9th March 2021 at 7.30pm
Tel – 07546 456771