Parish Council Meeting
Public viewing – the meeting will be streamed live on the Parish Council’s Facebook page: @ycmparishcouncil
In view of the on-going restrictions because of the Covid-19 pandemic residents are encouraged to join the meeting on-line. Anyone who attends in person will be expected to follow strict public health advice, details of which are set out below.
Public Question Time
Anyone who wants to ask a question during the public question time session should contact the Parish Clerk by 12 noon on Tuesday 6 July 2021.
Public health advice when attending parish council meetings
- Anyone coming to a parish council meeting is expected to have a lateral flow test which must report a negative result.
- Face masks must be worn when moving around the conference centre but can be removed when seated in the meeting.
- Social distancing must be maintained when in the conference centre; the room in which the meeting will be held will allow for seating that is in line with social distancing rules.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance of the conference centre and should be used on entering the building.
- Anyone who wants to ask a question at the meeting should contact the parish clerk by 12 noon on Tuesday 6 July 2021.
- No papers will be circulated at the meeting. (These will be available on the parish council website.)
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Interest
- Public Question Time (30 minutes)
(Anyone who wants to ask a question during the public question time session should contact the Parish Clerk by 12 noon on Tuesday 13 July 2021.)
- Community Speed Watch Update
- Reports from Borough and County Councillors
- Update on HS2
- Update on the work of the Stone Rail Head Crisis Group
- Funding bids – next steps in the preparation of bids
- Ways and Means Committee response on Hybrid Bull Process
- Minutes of the meeting held on 23 June 2021 – To approve the draft minutes (as previously circulated) and to consider any matters arising not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
- Minutes of the Community Action Group 29 June 2021 – to receive an update report on the work of the committee
- Village Green Project – to agree next steps
- Yarnfield Park; to agree details of the public meeting for residents.
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee (2 – 5 June 2021) – to start planning for next year’s celebration event
- Neighbourhood Plan – update on actions taken and to agree next steps
- Summer picnic – to agree arrangements for the summer picnic
- Parish Clerk’s report:
- Budget – update and schedule of payments
- Quarter 1 budget report
- Update report on actions taken
- Reports from Parish Councillors on meetings/courses attended
- Planning – to consider any planning applications in the parish
- Date and time of next meeting