Parish Council Meeting (On-line)
Covid-19 Pandemic restrictions
As public meetings are still prohibited because of the Covid-19 pandemic this will be an online meeting.
To allow public viewing the meeting will be streamed live on the Parish Council’s Facebook page:
YARNFIELD AND COLD MEECE PARISH COUNCIL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday 16 June 2020 at 7.30pm
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Interest
- Public Question Time (30 minutes)
Anyone who wants to ask a question during the public question time session should contact the parish clerk by 12 noon on Monday 15th June.
- Reports from Borough and County Councillors.
- Update on HS2 from the Stone Rail Head Crisis Group.
- Approval of the published draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 13th May 2020.
(as previously circulated)
- To consider any matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return: to approve the annual return for 2019/20.
- Highways report: to receive a report on the inspection of pavements in the parish and agree the next actions. (as previously circulated)
- Walking routes in the parish: to consider proposals to publish details of walking routes in the parish.
- Report of the Clerk to the Parish Council:
- Budget – update and schedule of payments
- Yarnfield Lane/Highlows Lane junction: maintenance of the hedge
- Correspondence and circulars
- Reports from Parish Councillors on meetings/courses attended.
- Date and time of next meeting – Tuesday 14th July 2020 at 7.30pm
Clerk to the Parish Council
Date 11th June 2020
Clerk’s contact details:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel – 07546 456771