Parish Council Meeting (On-line)
As public meetings are still prohibited because of the Covid-19 pandemic this will be an online meeting.
To allow public viewing the meeting will be streamed live on the Parish Council’s Facebook page:
Yarnfield and Cold Meece Parish Clerk
Public viewing – the meeting will be streamed live on the Parish Council’s Facebook page: @ycmparishcouncil
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Interest
- Public Question Time (30 minutes)
Anyone who wants to ask a question during the public question time session should contact the
parish clerk by 12 noon on Monday 13th July 2020.
- 8 Maple Close, Yarnfield: application to enter onto parish council land to undertake building work.
- Community Speed Watch: to receive an update on the ElanCity speed sign.
- Reports from Borough and County Councillors.
- Update on HS2 from the Stone Rail Head Crisis Group.
- Approval of the published draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 16th June 2020.
(as previously circulated)
- To consider any matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
- Proposed amendment to the Council’s Standing Orders: recording of on-line meeting.
- Greenside playground: to receive an update on the steps taken to reopen the playground.
- Parish Council Risk Assessment: to consider the quarterly review and note any actions taken.
- Parish Priority Action Plan: to receive an update on progress.
- Village Sign: to consider a proposal to raise funds for a village sign on Yarnfield village green.
- Report of the Clerk to the Parish Council:
- Budget – update and schedule of payments
- Correspondence and circulars
- Reports from Parish Councillors on meetings/courses attended.
- Date and time of next meeting.
Clerk’s contact details:Email – email@example.com
Tel – 07546 456771