Community Action Group
Public health advice when attending parish council meetings
- Anyone coming to a parish council meeting is expected to have a lateral flow test which must report a negative result.
- Face masks must be worn when moving around the conference centre but can be removed when seated in the meeting.
- Social distancing must be maintained when in the conference centre; the room in which the meeting will be held will allow for seating that is in line with social distancing rules.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance of the conference centre and should be used on entering the building.
- Anyone who wants to ask a question at the meeting should contact the parish clerk by 12 noon on Tuesday 22 June 2021.
- No papers will be circulated at the meeting. (These will be available on the parish council website.)