Community Action Group
Covid-19 Risk Assessment
In view of the on-going restrictions because of the Covid-19 pandemic residents are asked not to attend the meeting. Anyone who attends in person will be expected to follow strict public health advice, details of which are set out below.
Minutes of the meeting will be published on the parish council website.
Public health advice when attending parish council meetings
- Anyone coming to a parish council meeting is expected to have a lateral flow test which must report a negative result.
- Face masks must be worn when moving around the conference centre but can be removed when seated in the meeting.
- Social distancing must be maintained when in the conference centre; the room in which the meeting will be held will allow for seating that is in line with social distancing rules.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance of the conference centre and should be used on entering the building.
- Anyone who wants to ask a question at the meeting should contact the parish clerk by 12 noon on Tuesday 22 June 2021.
- No papers will be circulated at the meeting. (These will be available on the parish council website.)
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Interest
- Minutes of the meeting held on 29 June 2021 – To approve the draft minutes (as previously circulated) and to consider any matters arising not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
- Defibrillators – installation of Ashdale Park unit and future opportunities for additional units
- Litter-picking – to consider establishing monthly litter picks
- Autumn Village Clean-up October 31st – final arrangements
- Queens Platinum Jubilee 2022 – to develop plans for the celebration
- Working to improve the appearance of the village
- Feedback from the Friday Morning Coffee Club
- Safeguarding Training for Community Action Group co-opted members
- Date of next meeting Tuesday, 18th January at 7.30 in Yarnfield Village Hall.